Cinema makeup training ،
- CANON CINE CAMERA EOS C300
- More than just a camera, the C300* and C300 PL* cameras mark the beginning of a whole new system for the motion picture industry. Form factor, ergonomics, image processing and lenses - re-imagined to tailor the experience of shooting to the needs of professional cinematography crews.
Stanley Kubrick ،
Please join us November 10th for an exclusive evening celebrating Emmy® Award-winning artists, producers, VFX supervisors, and studios. This star-studded evening, hosted by Jeri Ryan, features special guest, Mr. Dick Van Dyke; a panel of experts who will discuss production techniques that continue to revolutionize the film and television industry; plus, a very special LightWave product announcement highlighting the latest tools of the trade.
Come mix and mingle with your peers and find out what it takes to create Emmy® Award-winning projects.
Please Plan to attend:
- EVENT: VFX Minds and special LightWave product announcement
- PLACE: Academy of Television Arts & Sciences / Leonard H. Goldenson Theatre at 5220 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91601
- DATE: Thursday, November 10, 2011
- TIME: 6:30pm - 9:00pm PT
- Chuck Comisky - VFX Supervisor and Film Producer "Terminator 2 3D," "Aliens of the Deep," "Avatar" (Stereoscopic VFX Supervisor); On set stereo supervision - "Sanctum 3D," "Final Destination 5 3D"
- Gary Hutzel - VFX Producer at Universal with BSG/Emmy Award winner - "Battlestar Galactica" (VFX Supervisor) and "Star Trek: The Next Generation" (VFX Supervisor)
- Ron Thornton - VFX Producer "Star Trek: The Movie"/Emmy Award winner - "Babylon 5" (VFX Supervisor)
- Eric Hance - "Terra Nova" VFX Supervisor/Emmy Award winner
VFX Mind ،
RED Unveils 5K Still/4K Motion Scarlet-X ،
Canon Debuts Two New 4K Cinema EOS C300 Cameras ،